MichiganX: UX501x Introduction to User Experience¶
This is my personal copy of this course offered by the University of Michigan on the edX platform on 2017 and archived in October 4 of the same year.
I tried to keep the material as close as possible to the original, limiting my changes only to those required to adapt the material from edX pages to a Sphinx-based documentation.
Some sections like quizzes and self-assessment questions are only mentioned because their contents were available only in the paid version of the course.
- Getting Started
- 1: What is UX? What are UX Research and Design?
- 2: UX Research Overview, Part 1
- 3: UX Research Overview, Part 2
- 4: UX Design Overview, Part 1
- 5: UX Design Overview, Part 2